Poem 5: “Stone Airplane” ( by Shel Silverstein)

 

Paraphrase:

In "Stone Airplane," Silverstein happily tells the story of knowingly building a flying aircraft out of stone.

 

Attitude:

Stone Airplane" is a funny, goofy attitude that encourages creativity with a sense of childish joy.

 

Shift :

The shift in "Stone Airplane" is from playful to comfortable safety, from building an airplane out of stone's joy to expressing a preference for staying inside, out of sight.

 

Opinion:

This poem is very funny and enjoyable, in my opinion. Apart from that, I also agree that staying indoors and out of sight is comfortable.

 

Recommendation:

The short but beautiful poem "Stone Airplane" perfectly expresses the vibe of creativity and fun. I believe my friends would find some laughter or memory in its lines. So I highly recommend this book to my friends. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog